Have you had any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fatique, dry cough, difficulty breathing? Yes/No
Have you had a fever of 100.4F? Yes/No
Have you had any close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days? Yes/No
Have you traveled in the past 14 days either:
I. Internationally (outside the U.S)
II. By cruise ship, or
III. Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT or ME on public transportation (e.g. bus, train, plane, etc.) Yes/No
If you answered yes to any of these question, please call us 603-745-7560 to reschedule.
When you arrive call us to inform that you are here. We will notify you, when it is your turn to enter the facility. You may not enter until we have confirmed with you that it is your turn.
- You will be required to wash your hands upon arrival and wear a mask at all times inside the spa.
- If you are coming with a friend, they must be receiving a service. We are not permitted to have guests without appointments.
- Beverage service and reading material will no longer be available, please bring a water bottle with you!
- Please, whenever possible remain 6’ apart from other patrons.
- PLEASE do not come in if you even think you may be sick with ANYTHING! Our cancellation policy does not encompass sick cancellations.
- Plan ahead! Payment can be processed by the credit card on file which you provided at booking. You may pay by cash with the exact amount only, no change will be available.
- Cash gratuities for exact amount given directly to your technician are our preferred method. However, you may Venmo your technician directly or add a tip to your credit card.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
If you have a gift card, we would like you to consider saving it for a later date. The closure has been challenging for all businesses and we could really use a boost right now!
We will never rush your appointment time but please keep in mind our next guests cannot enter until the previous guests have exited and a full disinfection has occurred. We are all doing our best to navigate with the new rules, please be patient and kind. We are doing the best we can with what we are required to do by law.
Before your appointment, let us know your retail wish list, and we will try to have it on hands for your visit.
Please note that per NH mandates we currently can only offer 1 nail service per person, per day. Shellac services are only offered inside. 2 people can enjoy deck services at the same time while maintaining social distancing, so bring a friend! Masks are mandatory while receiving spa treatments inside or out per order of Governor Sununu.
We strive to provide you with the best possible service while maintaining mandated policies by the State of New Hampshire. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your service but please note we will not honor any refunds due to changes in mandated protocol, PPE requirements, or any COVID-19 related issues beyond our control.
Our primary goal is safety for all. We look forward to your visit!
Solstice North Day Spa